How do we reinvigorate the noble art of salesmanship and the credo of David Ogilvy who said, “We sell, or else.”
We developed and launched a global search to find the world’s greatest salesperson through an online video competition on YouTube called "The Search For The Worlds Greatest Salesperson". Three finalists were selected from entries received and flown to the Cannes Lions Advertising Festival for a chance to compete for a fellowship with the agency at a special session where they will show their sales prowess in action.
The competition was based around a simple concept. How would you sell a common, ordinary brick?
- Cannes Lions International Festival, Shortlist, Direct (2011)
- Webby Awards, Finalist, Interactive Advertising (2011)
- One Show Interactive Finalist, Best Integrated Campaign (2010)
- Caples Finalist, Agency Self-Promotion (2010)
- MIXX Awards, Finalist, Digital Integration (2010)
New York Times Article